TNAU Recruitment 2021-2022 Apply Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Career Jobs Notification Apply for Programme Asst, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver – 44 Vacancies
TNAU Jobs 2021-2022 TNAU Vacancy 2021 TNAU Bharti 2021 Latest Free Job Alert for fresher and Experienced Sarkari Naukri. TNAU Career Employment Notice Gets the direct official link to apply TNAU Jobs 2021 with current TNAU Recruitment official notification 2021. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released the recruitment notification for all the recent TNAU Vacancies 2021 across India and check all the latest TNAU Jobs openings, know the upcoming TNAU Career Vacancy 2021-2022.
Job seekers who are looking for TNAU Jobs can now apply for TNAU Vacancy 2021. We have uploaded TNAU Programme Asst, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist & Driver Jobs notification 2021-2022. All the details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, exam date, selection process, how to apply for TNAU Career Jobs Vacancy, and the last date of the application form are available on the official website. To check all other criteria and more details follow the further guidelines.
Latest More Notification:-
- University Admit Card – Download
- University Exam Time Table – Download
- Latest Exam Result Check Here
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification
TNAU Recruitment 2021-2022 Vacancy Detail:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Total Vacancy||44 Posts|
|Job Category||Current Jobs 2021|
|Date of Online Application Start||14-10-2020 Hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||09-11-2020 Hrs|
|Jobs Location||Coimbatore, Tamilnadu|
Jobs Vacancy Details – TNAU Recruitment 2021
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Programme Assistant (Computer)||02|
|2.||Programme Assistant (Technical)||04|
|4.||Junior Assistant cum Typist||14|
Latest Govt Jobs Notification:-
|✍ Note – TNAU Jobs Vacancy 2021 காத்திருக்கும் மாணவர்கள் தங்கள் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு தகவல்களை இங்கே பார்க்கலாம். ஆட்சேர்ப்பு தொடர்பான எதையும் நீங்கள் கேட்க விரும்பினால், கீழேயுள்ள கருத்து பெட்டியை நீங்கள் கேட்கலாம், எங்கள் குழு உங்களுக்கு முழுமையாக உதவும்.
Education Qualification – TNAU Recruitment 2021
|Sr.No.||Education Qualification for Vacancy|
|1.||Programme Assistant (Computer): 1. B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Bachelor in Computer Application / Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. (PGDCA from institutions recognized by the Government).
2. Desirable two years experience in handling agri-based data in the computer.
|2.||Programme Assistant (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture / Bachelor of Veterinary Science /
Animal Sciences / Horticulture / Forestry / Home Science.
|3.||Farm Manager: B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry.|
|4.||Junior Assistant cum Typist: 1. Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in Government University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
2. Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting
i) by the Higher grade in Tamil and English (or)
ii) by the Higher grade in Tamil and Lower grade in English (or)
iii) by the Higher grade in English and Lower grade in Tamil
3. Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Preference will be given to the candidates who passed the Certificate course on “Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education (as per G.O. Ms. No. 43 Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Dept. dated 17.04.2009.
|5.||Driver: 1. Must have passed 8th Std (must read and write Tamil)
2. Must possess good physique (Physical Fitness certificate should be obtained from Assistant Civil Surgeon)
3. Must possess a driving license to drive Motor Vehicles including heavy vehicle (with badge)
4. Practical experience in driving a motor vehicle preferably a Jeep, Van or Heavy vehicle for a period of not less than 10 years in Government University / Government Institutions or Public Sector of Tamil Nadu (on Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis).
In addition to the above preference will be given to those who possess first-aid certificate and certificate of vehicle maintenance knowledge.
Age Limits – TNAU Recruitment 2021
The Candidates age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2021.
Age relaxation is applicable to Govt per rules.
Application Fees – TNAU Recruitment 2021
|For Others||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC / SC(A) / ST categories||Rs. 500/-|
Selection Process – TNAU Recruitment 2021
Selection will be based on official notification.
How to Apply Application Form – TNAU Recruitment 2021
- First visited the TNAU official website.
- Then go to the homepage and search for TNAU recruitment notification.
- Click on the online application form 2021 link.
- Enter all the required details like name, address, and date of birth, etc.
- Upload your recent photos and all necessary educational documents.
- Now pay the application fee and check all the details.
- Check all the details carefully first, then click the “Submit” button.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
- The candidates are requested to send a copy of the printed application along with attested copies of the academic certificates and Online fee remittance receipt to the following address by Registered post:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003
Important Date – TNAU Recruitment 2021
|Online Application Start||14-10-2020 Hrs|
|Last Date Online Application||09-11-2020 Hrs|
|Last Date of Hard Copy Receipt||13-11-2020 Hrs|
Important Link – TNAU Recruitment 2021
||Apply Here Online|
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|