NSD Recruitment 2021-2022 Apply National School of Drama Career Jobs Notification Apply for Librarian, Asst Director, LDU, UDC & Other – 26 Vacancies
NSD Jobs 2021-2022 NSD Vacancy 2021 NSD Bharti 2021 Latest Free Job Alert for fresher and Experienced Sarkari Naukri. NSD Career Employment Notice Gets the direct official link to apply NSD Jobs 2021 with current NSD Recruitment official notification 2021. National School of Drama has released the recruitment notification for all the recent NSD Vacancies 2021 across India and check all the latest NSD Jobs openings, know the upcoming NSD Career Vacancy 2021-2022.
Job seekers who are looking for NSD Jobs can now apply for NSD Vacancy 2021. We have uploaded NSD Librarian, Asst Director, LDU, UDC & Other Jobs notification 2021-2022. All the details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, exam date, selection process, how to apply for NSD Career Jobs Vacancy, and the last date of the application form are available on the official website. To check all other criteria and more details follow the further guidelines.
Latest More Notification:-
- University Admit Card – Download
- University Exam Time Table – Download
- Latest Exam Result Check Here
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification
NSD Recruitment 2021-2022 Vacancy Detail:
|Organization||National School of Drama (NSD)|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Job Category||Current Jobs 2021|
|Date of Online Application Start||17-10-2020 Hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||06-11-2020 Hrs|
Jobs Vacancy Details – NSD Recruitment 2021
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|2.||Assistant Director (Official Language)||01-UR|
|3.||P.S. To Director||01-UR|
|5.||Upper Division Clerk||02 (SC-01, ST01)|
|12.||Lower Division Clerk||01-OBC|
|13.||Multi Tasking Staff||(12+1 anticipated) (UR – 5, SC – 2, ST –1, OBC – 4, EWS– 1, including Ex serviceman – 1, PwD HH – 1)|
Latest Govt Jobs Notification:-
|✍ Note – NSD Jobs Vacancy 2021 का इंतजार कर रहे विद्यार्थी अपने भर्ती की जानकारी यहाँ देख सकते हैं। अगर आपको भर्ती से सम्बंधित कुछ भी पूछना हो तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स पूछ सकते है हमारी टीम द्वारा आपकी पूरी सहायता की जाएगी।
Education Qualification – NSD Recruitment 2021
|Sr.No.||Education Qualification for Vacancy|
|1.||Librarian: 1. IInd Class Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Library and Information Science;
2. At least 5 years experience in any established Library or Government financed Autonomous organization Library.
3. Good knowledge of Computer Application.
|2.||Assistant Director (Official Language): 1. Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level. OR
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level. OR
Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level. OR
Master’s degree of a recognized university or equivalent in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
2. Three years experience of using Hindi and translation work OR
Three years experience of teaching of Hindi OR English under Central / State / Government / Autonomous / Statutory Body.
|3.||P.S. To Director: 1. Degree from recognized University.
2. Speed in Shorthand (English) 120 wpm & typing speed (English) 50 wpm.
3. Experience as Sr. Stenographer/Stenographer/PA or equivalent in Level-6 of Pay Matrix for at least five years in Central Govt./Autonomous Bodies or equivalent in Central Govt./State Govt. OR Central / State Autonomous Bodies.
4. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
5. Experience in secretarial practice including noting / drafting, handling of routine correspondence, handling appointments/ engagements/ arranging meetings, liaison and coordination works, preparing minutes of meetings, etc.
|4.||Sound Technician: Degree/ Diploma in Sound Technology from a recognized institute or equivalent with five years experience in Live Sound Production / Theatre Production and preferably in Studio Recording (Multi-Track Digital). OR
Graduate of National School of Drama with Degree/ Diploma Course in Sound Technology from a recognized Institute and with five years experience in Live Sound Production / Theatre Production and preferably in Studio Recording (Multi-Track Digital).
|5.||Upper Division Clerk: 1. Graduates of a recognized University.
2. 5 years experience as L. D. C. in Pay Level – 2 of Pay Matrix regarding work in a Government financed autonomous body or a Government organization or an educational institute of repute.
|6.||Reception Incharge: 1. Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Certificate of Training of operating the PBX or PABX Board.
3. Three years experience in the line.
|7.||Assistant Photographer: 1. Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination pass from a recognized Board/ University.
2. Diploma in Photography from a recognized institution.
3. Five years of experience in digital photography and digital photo-editing.
|8.||Percussionist Gr.-III: 1. Proficiency in playing the instruments.
2. Background knowledge and three years experience of playing for theatrical purposes like operas, dance, drama, song–ensembles and musicals.
|9.||Carpenter Gr.-II: 1. Diploma in Carpentry / Woodcraft from ITI.
2. About 3 years experience of set construction, model, furniture and property making in an organization of repute preferably in the theatre field
|10.||Electrician (Grade-I): 1. 10th Pass
2. Must possess a wireman’s License from the competent authority OR ITI in Electrical Trade.
3. Five years experience as an Electrician in a theatre/ studio or an industrial undertaking of repute.
|11.||Master Tailor: 1. Diploma in Tailoring from CTI and ITI.
2. Five years experience of cutting and stitching, preferably of theatre costumes according to design.
|12.||Lower Division Clerk: 1. Senior Secondary (10+2) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Typing speed of at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computers.
|13.||Multi Tasking Staff: 10th or equivalent examination pass.|
Age Limits – NSD Recruitment 2021
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Librarian||40 years and below|
|2.||Assistant Director (Official Language)||35 years and below|
|3.||P.S. To Director||35 years and below|
|4.||Sound Technician||35 years and below|
|5.||Upper Division Clerk||30 years and below|
|6.||Reception Incharge||28 years and below|
|7.||Assistant Photographer||30 years and below|
|8.||Percussionist Gr.-III||30 years and below|
|9.||Carpenter Gr.-II||30 years and below|
|10.||Electrician (Grade-I)||30 years and below|
|11.||Master Tailor||18 – 28 years and below|
|12.||Lower Division Clerk||18 – 28 years and below|
|13.||Multi Tasking Staff||18 – 28 years and below|
Age relaxation is applicable to Govt per rules.
Application Fees – NSD Recruitment 2021
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women/ PwD Candidates||Nil|
|Through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.|
Selection Process – NSD Recruitment 2021
Selection will be based on official notification.
How to Apply Application Form – NSD Recruitment 2021
- First visited the NSD official website.
- Then go to the homepage and search for NSD recruitment notification.
- Click on the online application form 2021 link.
- Enter all the required details like name, address, and date of birth, etc.
- Upload your recent photos and all necessary educational documents.
- Now pay the application fee and check all the details.
- Check all the details carefully first, then click the “Submit” button.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
Important Date – NSD Recruitment 2021
|Online Application Start||17-10-2020 Hrs|
|Last Date Online Application||06-11-2020 Hrs|
Important Link – NSD Recruitment 2021
||Apply Here Online|
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|