JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Check Medical Officer Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Hall Ticket Name Wise
JPSC Medical Officer Exam Date: JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Download JPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2022 JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 JPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2022, JPSC Medical Officer Exam Schedule 2022 Check Exam Date Of JPSC Medical Officer.
झारखंड लोक सेवा आयोग प्रवेश पत्र 2022, JPSC Medical Officer 2022: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the Medical Officer Exam Call Letter. The Board will release the JPSC Medical Officer Hall ticket 15 days before the exam. They have to provide the registration number, name, and date of birth. It is mandatory to bring the Medical Officer call letter to the examination center.
|✍ Latest Update – Students waiting for Medical Officer Admit Card can check the admit card information here. If you want to ask anything related to the exam, then you can ask the comment box below, our team will help you fully.|
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Exam Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card – Exam Date
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has been released the Medical Officer Exam Date on Update Soon. Due to some administration issues or changes in the state government, the Medical Officer exam date for the posts of Medical Officer was delayed. Here are the complete details of the late Medical Officer examination notification. If the new exam date comes, then our website will be upload first.
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card – Details Mentioned
Candidates should carefully check the details mentioned on JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022. Since the admit card is a very important and necessary document to appear in the exam. Any correction in the admit card, the candidate should inform the authority of the examination as soon as possible, as late questions are not answered.
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card – Exam Center
The recruitment of the posts of Medical Officer will be done at the examination centers allotted by the examination board. The said examination can also be conducted online. Detailed information in this regard will be given separately through the Board’s website and press release. The Board reserves the right to change the date and venue of the examination.
How to Download JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card?
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website.
- On the home page, Find the link for the JPSC Medical Officer Call Letter.
- A new page will open which will contain your login information, Fill in the registration number and password details carefully.
- Click on the submit button and your JPSC Medical Officer Exam Call Letter will be displayed.
- Carefully, Check the details mentioned on JPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2022.
- Download your Admit Card and take a hard copy for future reference.
Important Link for JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
|JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card||Download Here|
|Exam Results||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|