CTS Admission Form 2021-22 CTS Online Application Form 2021, Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) Registration, CTS Result, CTS Merit List
CTS Application Form 2021-22 CTS Online Form 2021: The NSTIs have identified at least 2 courses from the following new age courses under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) and are offering training since the August 2019 session under the Dual System of Training (DST) scheme to partner with industries and establishments for conducting training programs under these technology-driven courses and fulfill their skilled manpower requirements.
1. Geo Informatics Assistant
2. Soil Testing & Crop Technician
3. Additive Manufacturing Technician (3D Printing)
4. Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA)/Drone Pilot
5. Electrician Power Distribution
6. Solar Technician (Electrical)
7. Technician Mechatronics
8. Internet of Things (Smart Agriculture)
9. Internet of Things (Smart Healthcare )
10. Internet of Things (Smart City)
11. Smartphone Technician Cum App Tester
Latest More Notification 2021-2022:-
- University Admit Card 2021 Download
- University Exam Time Table 2021 Download
- Latest Exam Result Check Here
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification
NSTIs are also offering training under high-end CTS courses viz. Turner, Welder, Machinist, Machinist (grinder), Foundryman and Tool & Die Maker that requires expensive machinery, are in demand and mostly not taken up by Private ITIs. This will also enable NSTIs to optimally utilize the infrastructure.
A candidate trained in CTS scheme can: –
– Get employed as a skilled worker in the domestic industry, to raise quantitatively and qualitatively the industrial production by systematic training
– To become an entrepreneur himself/herself and provide employment to others
For the session 2021, DGT will conduct for the first time admission to Craftsmen Training Scheme through centralized Counselling. Online applications are invited from candidates interested to appear for courses under the Craftsmen Training Scheme. The link is given below.
CTS Admission 2021-22 Details:
|Name of the conducting department||Ministry Of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship|
|Organization Name||All India Common Entrance Test (AICET)|
|Name of the institutions||ATIs FTIs RVTIs Pvt IToTs|
|Date of Online Application Start||07-09-2020|
|Last Date Online Application||16-09-2020|
Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021-2022:-
- 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2021-2022
- 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2021-2022
- Govt Jobs Recruitment 2021-2022
- Graduate Pass Govt Jobs 2021-2022
CTS Admission 2021-22 Exam details below:
|NSTI||National Skill Training Institute|
|NCVT||National Council of Vocational Training|
|CTS||Craftsmen Training Scheme|
Eligibility Qualification – CTS Admission 2021-22
Passed 10th Class or its equivalent – except
1. Dress Making – Passed 8th Class
2. Geo Informatics Assistant – Passed 12th class
In the case of Secretarial Practice (English) – Passed 10th Class and Fluency in English
Age Limit – CTS Admission 2021-22
14 years as on the first day of Academic session.
Application Fees – CTS Admission 2021-22
|Fee Structure||For General/OBC candidates||For SC/ST candidates|
|Tuition fee||Rs.150/- Per Month||Rs.50/- Per Month|
|Examination fee||Rs.100/- for first attempt &
Rs.200/- for 2nd attempt & subsequent attempt
|Rs.25/- for first attempt &
Rs.50/- for 2nd attempt & Subsequent attempt
|Caution money||Rs.250/- per course at the time of admission (Refundable)||Rs.250/- (Refundable)|
|Gymkhana Fee||Rs.100/-||No fee for SC/Candidates|
|Issue of duplicate certificate||Rs.100/-||Rs.50/-|
How to Apply Online CTS Admission 2021-22
- Open the official website from the link given below.
- To avoid any mistake in filling the form, read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link in a new window.
- Carefully fill all the entries in the application form. Be sure to use the current email ID and mobile number.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature in the form.
- can copies of required documents and upload them in the desired format.
- After verifying all the details click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take a print of the form and keep it for any future reference.
Important Date – CTS Admission 2021-22
|Online Application Start||07-09-2020|
|Online Application Ends at 5:00 PM||16-09-2020|
|Merit list/ Result Publishing||21-09-2020|
|Online Counselling First Phase||23-09-2020 to 26-09-2020|
|Online Counselling Second Phase||30-09-2020 to 03-10-2020|
|Online Counselling Third Phase||07-10-2020 to 10-10-2020|
|Spot Admission – Subject to availability of vacancy||14-10-2020 to 16-10-2020|
Important link – CTS Admission 2021-22
|Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|
|NSTI Details||Click Here|
|Instructions to Candidates||Click Here|
|CTS Prospectus 2021||Click Here|
|Seat Distribution||Click Here|
|CTS Trades and Entry Qualification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|