Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS): Implementing in 33 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI), 19 NSTI (Women) & 14 NSTI (General) across the country.
NSTIs (W) are exclusively for women. The Institutes have facilities for updating and upgrading skill levels in the field of Beauty & Wellness, Electronic & Hardware, Information Technology, ITES, Textile & Apparel, Travel Tourism, Catering & Hospitality, Architecture, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Desktop Publishing, etc. The Institutes impart training for female candidates to make them competent, motivated and encourages the overall growth of an individual by including human values, concerns of society, and the environment through these training.
• NSTI (General) is both for Male & Female Trainees.
CTS Admission Form 2022-2023 CTS Online Application Form 2022, Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) Registration, CTS Result, CTS Merit List
CTS Application Form 2022-2023 CTS Online Form 2022: The NSTIs have identified at least 2 courses from the following new age courses under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) and are offering training since the August 2019 session under the Dual System of Training (DST) scheme to partner with industries and establishments for conducting training programs under these technology-driven courses and fulfill their skilled manpower requirements.
1. Geo-Informatics Assistant
2. Soil Testing & Crop Technician
3. Additive Manufacturing Technician (3D Printing)
4. Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA)/Drone Pilot
5. Electrician Power Distribution
6. Solar Technician (Electrical)
7. Technician Mechatronics
8. Internet of Things (Smart Agriculture)
9. Internet of Things (Smart Healthcare )
10. Internet of Things (Smart City)
11. Smartphone Technician Cum App Tester
NSTIs are also offering training under high-end CTS courses viz. Turner, Welder, Machinist, Machinist (grinder), Foundryman and Tool & Die Maker that requires expensive machinery, are in demand and mostly not taken up by Private ITIs. This will also enable NSTIs to optimally utilize the infrastructure.
A candidate trained in CTS scheme can: –
– Get employed as a skilled worker in the domestic industry, to raise quantitatively and qualitatively the industrial production by systematic training
– To become an entrepreneur himself/herself and provide employment to others
For the session 2022, DGT will conduct for the first time admission to Craftsmen Training Scheme through centralized Counselling. Online applications are invited from candidates interested to appear for courses under the Craftsmen Training Scheme. The link is given below.
CTS Admission 2022-22 Details:
|Name of the conducting department||Ministry Of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship|
|Organization Name||All India Common Entrance Test (AICET)|
|Name of the institutions||ATIs FTIs RVTIs Pvt IToTs|
|Date of Online Application Start|
|Last Date Online Application|
CTS Admission 2022-22 Exam details below:
|NSTI||National Skill Training Institute|
|NCVT||National Council of Vocational Training|
|CTS||Craftsmen Training Scheme|
Eligibility Qualification – CTS Admission 2022-22
Passed 10th Class or its equivalent – except
1. Dress Making – Passed 8th Class
2. Geo-Informatics Assistant – Passed 12th class
In the case of Secretarial Practice (English) – Passed 10th Class and Fluency in English
Age Limit – CTS Admission 2022-22
14 years as on the first day of the Academic session.
Application Fees – CTS Admission 2022-22
|Fee Structure||For General/OBC candidates||For SC/ST candidates|
|Registration Fee||Rs.50/-||No fee for SC/ST/ EWS/ PH/ ex-serviceman candidates|
|Tuition fee||Rs.150/- Per Month||Rs.50/- Per Month|
|Examination fee||Rs.100/- for first attempt &
Rs.200/- for 2nd attempt & subsequent attempt
|Rs.25/- for first attempt &
Rs.50/- for 2nd attempt & Subsequent attempt
|Caution money||Rs.250/- per course at the time of admission (Refundable)||Rs.250/- (Refundable)|
|Gymkhana Fee||Rs.100/-||No fee for SC/Candidates|
|Issue of duplicate certificate||Rs.100/-||Rs.50/-|
How to Apply Online CTS Admission 2022-22
- Open the official website from the link given below.
- To avoid any mistake in filling the form, read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link in a new window.
- Carefully fill all the entries in the application form. Be sure to use the current email ID and mobile number.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature in the form.
- can copies of required documents and upload them in the desired format.
- After verifying all the details click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Take a print of the form and keep it for any future reference.
Important Date – CTS Admission 2022-22
|Online Application Start||07-2022|
|Online Application Ends at 5:00 PM||07-2022|
|Merit list/ Result Publishing||–|
|Online Counselling First Phase||–|
|Online Counselling Second Phase||–|
|Online Counselling Third Phase||–|
|Spot Admission – Subject to availability of vacancy||–|
Important link – CTS Admission 2022-22
|Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|
|NSTI Details||Click Here|
|Instructions to Candidates||Click Here|
|CTS Prospectus 2022||Click Here|
|Seat Distribution||Click Here|
|CTS Trades and Entry Qualification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|