CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021-2022 Apply Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram Career Jobs Notification Apply for Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Asst, Project Technician – 53 Vacancies
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2021-2022 CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy 2021 CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Bharti 2021 Latest Free Job Alert for fresher and Experienced Sarkari Naukri. CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Career Employment Notice Gets the direct official link to apply CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2021 with current CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment official notification 2021. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram has released the recruitment notification for all the recent CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancies 2021 across India and check all the latest CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs openings, know the upcoming CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Career Vacancy 2021-2022.
Job seekers who are looking for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs can now apply for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy 2021. We have uploaded CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Asst, Project Technician Jobs notification 2021-2022. All the details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, exam date, selection process, how to apply for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Career Jobs Vacancy, and the last date of the application form are available on the official website. To check all other criteria and more details follow the further guidelines.
Latest More Notification:-
- University Admit Card – Download
- University Exam Time Table – Download
- Latest Exam Result Check Here
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Career Vacancy Detail:
|Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Thiruvananthapuram|
|Total Vacancy||53 Posts|
|Job Category||Current Jobs 2021|
|Date of Online Application Start||23-12-2020 Hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||07-01-2021 Hrs|
|Jobs Location||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
Jobs Vacancy Details – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Project Manager||03 (01 each for Delhi, Jammu and Trivandrum locations.|
Latest Govt Jobs Notification:-
|✍ Note – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Jobs Vacancy 2021 का इंतजार कर रहे विद्यार्थी अपने भर्ती की जानकारी यहाँ देख सकते हैं। अगर आपको भर्ती से सम्बंधित कुछ भी पूछना हो तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स पूछ सकते है हमारी टीम द्वारा आपकी पूरी सहायता की जाएगी।
Education Qualification – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
|Sr.No.||Education Qualification for Vacancy|
|1.||Project Manager: First class BE/ BTech or equivalent degree with atleast 11 years of post-qualification work experience.|
|2.||Project Engineer: ME/ M.Tech VLSI/ Embedded System (Aggregate 70% and above).|
|3.||Project Engineer: First class B.E/ B.Tech or MCA.|
|4.||Project Assistant: Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Hardware.|
|5.||Project Technician: Diploma in Electronics / Computer Science Engineering.|
Age Limits – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
Age relaxation is applicable to Govt per rules.
Application Fees – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
Candidates are required to pay the non-refundable application fee in the form of Demand Draft only drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram as per details below:-
1. Project Manager & Project Engineer Category – Rs.590/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for male candidates and Rs.295/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for female candidates.
2. Project Assistant & Project Technician – Rs.295/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for male candidates and Rs.118/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) for female candidates.
The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category are exempted from submission of application fee.
Selection Process – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
Procedure for Screening: The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application. However, Screening committee may decide to adopt more stringent norms as deemed fit to shortlist candidates, if a number of applications received is large in number, and only those screened-in will be considered to participate in the written/online test and subsequent interviews and in the further selection process.
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/online test/and subsequent interview”. The test, if held, will be of objective type consisting of 25% questions from Generic Area and 75% from the Technical area. The Generic Area will comprise English, Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities, General Awareness and Aptitude. The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of “online test/virtual interview” would be uploaded on CDAC website. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
How to Apply Application Form – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
- First visited the CDAC Thiruvananthapuram official website.
- Then go to the homepage and search for CDAC Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Enter all the required details like name, address, and date of birth, etc.
- Upload your recent photos and all necessary educational documents.
- Now pay the application fee and check all the details.
- Check all the details carefully first, then click the “Submit” button.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
- Candidates will have to enter the Demand Draft number in the On-line registration form. Therefore, you are required to take the Demand Draft before the final step of the online registration process. Please mention the name of the applicant, Application Number and name & Postcode of the post applied for on the backside of the Demand Draft and should be sent along with a hard copy of the online application and self-attested copies of educational and experience certificates in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” by post to the address mentioned below so as to reach this office on or before 14/01/2021. C-DAC is not responsible for postal delays. Applications received after due date will be rejected.
“Sr. Admn. Officer (HR)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O
Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033”
Important Date – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
|Online Application Start||23-12-2020 Hrs|
|Last Date Online Application||07-01-2021 Hrs|
Important Link – CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
||Apply Here Online|
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|