AP GNM Admission 2021-2022 DME AP GNM Andhra Pradesh 2021-22 Notification Apply for Online Registration
DME AP GNM Andhra Pradesh 2021-22 AP GNM Admission 2021-22 Andhra Pradesh General Nursing and Midwifery Admission 2021-22 DME AP B.SC Nursing course 2021-22, M.Sc Nursing Courses, Candidates Apply for Nursing Admission 2021, DME AP Nursing Admission 2021-22: Director of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) will organize the AP GNM 2021 admission for candidates wishing to apply for various GNM courses. The application form will be released online by the authority. Candidates who are eligible to apply for AP GNM Admission 2021 can download the application form from the official website. Applicants will have a general application form to apply for various programs.
AP GNM Merit List 2021-2022 – Check Here
The candidates will be shortlisted for the counseling process according to their rank in the merit list. The entrance examination will be conducted once 3 years for admission to many training institutes. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear at the counseling venue along with the documents required for verification. AP GNM Admission released an online application form. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply their online from the official website
Latest More Notification:-
- University Admit Card – Download
- University Exam Time Table – Download
- Latest Exam Result Check Here
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification
AP GNM Admission 2021-2022 Notification Details
|Organization||Director of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh (DME AP)
|Admission||AP GNM Admission 2021|
|Courses offered||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Courses|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Online Application Start||Sep 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||Oct 2021|
Eligibility Criteria – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
• 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board.
Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
• 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
• 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
Registered ANM with pass mark.
Age Limit – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
|Gender||Age Limit (as on 31-12-2021)|
|Male||17 to 28 years|
|Female||17 to 34 years|
|Departmental candidates (Regular)||35 years|
|ANM (Regular)||40 years|
There is no upper age limit for admission.
Application Fees – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
Pay the registration fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) through a Govt. Challan through website: https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
Application Form – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
- Open the official website from the link given below.
- To avoid any mistake in filling the form, read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link in a new window.
- Carefully fill all the entries in the application form. Be sure to use the current email ID and mobile number.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature in the form.
- can copies of required documents and upload them in the desired format.
- After verifying all the details click on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take a print of the form and keep it for any future reference.
Latest Govt Jobs Notification:-
|✍ Note – AP GNM Admission 2021 Students waiting for can see their admission information here. If you want to ask anything related to admission, then you can ask the comment box below, we will be fully assisted by our team.
Important Date – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
|Registration Start Date||Sep 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for AP GNM Admission 2021||Oct 2021|
|Display of Provisional Merit List for AP GNM admission 2021||–|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||–|
|Round 1 Fee Payment and Reporting||–|
|Round 2 Counselling||–|
Important Link – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
|GNM Application Form||Apply Online Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Merit List – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
The AP GNM 2021 merit list will be allotted by the authority by September 2021. The merit list will include the names, categories, marks, and registration numbers of the candidates. Candidates will be able to download from online mode.
The counseling process will be on the basis of the merit list. The names of the candidates who have passed the examination will appear in the merit list. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the merit list.
Counseling – AP GNM Admission 2021-2022
The counseling process for AP GNM 2021 admission will be offline or online. Selected candidates will appear for counseling as per their rank in the merit list and cut off score. Candidates are required to register online and visit the counseling center on the given date and time. It is necessary to bring the documents in original and photocopy for the purpose of verification. Candidates are required to visit the counseling venue.
✏ Class 8th & 10th 12th mark sheet
✏ Caste certificate
✏ Domicile certificate
✏ Other certificates
✏ Transfer certificate
✏ Valid ID proof
✏ Bank account details, etc.